While we make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent all the products and services on this website and their potential for income, it should be noted that earnings and income statements made by www.dwaynegravesonline.com and its advertisers / sponsors are estimates only of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual.
As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the internet that we cannot foresee which could reduce the results you experience. We are not responsible for your actions.
The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that this website and the advertisers / sponsors of this website are not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services reviewed or advertised on this website.
FTC Legal Disclaimer
Results may vary and testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results. All testimonials are real. These results are meant as a showcase of what the best, most motivated clients have done and should not be taken as average or typical results.
You should assume that products, programs or personal recommendations made by me, Dwayne Graves, may result in compensation paid to me by those I recommend. I recommend resources that I believe could help you.
Purchasing from my website does not impact the price you pay. The cost is the same as if you purchased directly. You should perform your own due diligence and use your own best judgment prior to making any investment decision pertaining to your business.
By virtue of visiting this site or interacting with any portion of this site, you agree that you’re fully responsible for the investments you make and any outcomes that may result.
ClickBank University does not own or operate this website and is not responsible for its contents. It is owned by Dwayne Graves, an independent marketing affiliate.
Dwayne Graves Online is committed to protecting individual privacy and securing the personal information made available to us when you visit www.dwaynegravesonline.com.
We will revise or update this policy if our practices change, or as we develop better ways to keep you informed about them. You should refer back to this page often for the latest information and the effective date of any changes. If we decide to change this policy, we will post a new policy on our site and change the date at the bottom. Changes to the policy shall not apply retroactively.
What information do we collect?
1. Dwayne Graves Online collects personally identifiable information from you when ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
For example by completing a “Contact Us” form, signing up for our email list, we may use that information to respond to your message and/or to help us get you the information or services you requested. Submitting this personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) is voluntary. This information will be retained by Dwayne Graves Online.
2. Dwayne Graves Online collects non-personally identifiable information about your activities when you visit our website.
a. Internet Protocol (IP) Address. A computer’s IP address establishes its location on the internet and allows other computers, such as those hosting dwaynegravesonline.com and our partner sites, to send it content and other information;
b. The internet domain name when a computer accesses the internet through a domain, such as from a corporation (“xcompany.com”) or university (“yourschool.edu”);
c. The date, time, and duration of a website visit;
d. If a computer accesses a page on www.dwaynegravesonline.com and our partner sites via a link on another page, the URL of that referring, non-www.dwaynegravesonline.com;
e. Information about the computer set-up, such as the type and version of web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer 8.0, Mozilla Firefox 5.0), operating system (e.g., Unix, Mac OS, MS Windows), Java support (yes or no), Flash version (e.g., 10.1 r85), screen resolution (e.g., 1280×800), and connection speed (e.g., DSL, T1);
f. The specific pages a computer accesses when it requests information from www.dwaynegravesonline.com; and
g. The amount of data (measured in number of bytes) transmitted from www.dwaynegravesonline.com and our partner sites to a computer. Dwayne Graves Online does not use this information to identify or track the browsing of individual users. We do use it to generate aggregate statistics about how www.dwaynegravesonline.com and our partner sites are used.
h. Some pages on www.dwaynegravesonline.com may include web content or functionality from third parties, such as embedded videos hosted by non-www.dwaynegravesonline.com. For example, content or functionality from the following third parties may be present on some www.dwaynegravesonline.com and our partner sites pages:
i. These third parties may use web measurement and customization technologies (such as cookies) in conjunction with the provision of this content or functionality. You should consult the privacy policies of these third parties for further information. We do not knowingly use third-party tools that place a multi-session cookie prior to the user interacting with the tool, for example by playing an embedded video.
How do you collect the information?
1. Personally identifiable information is submitted by you into the forms on our website.
2. Dwayne Graves Online uses a third-party analytics providers including but not limited to Google Analytics to analyze the data collected through the session and persistent metrics cookies to enhance the website, our services, and our advertising. The third-party analytics provider does not receive personally identifiable information through these cookies and does not combine, match, or cross-reference www.dwaynegravesonline.com information with any other information.
3. Dwayne Graves Online uses web measurement and customization technologies to make www.dwaynegravesonline.com and our partner sites function better for visitors and to better understand how the public is using the website. This means that when you visit a page on dwaynegravesonline.com or a partner site, the internet browser on your computer may download and save a small file (commonly called a “cookie”) so that our website can recognize your specific computer and browser when you use dwaynegravesonline.com and our partner sites in the future.These technologies fall into two categories, based on the length of time they remain active:
a. Single-session cookies last only as long as a web browser is open. Once the browser is closed, the data files on your computer are deleted.
b. Multi-session cookies last beyond a single session of browsing a website; this allows a website to recognize a computer or user for defined amount of time.
4. www.dwaynegravesonline.com use the following web measurement and customization technologies
a. Session cookies are used for technical purposes, such as enabling better navigation through the site, facilitating the use of user accounts, and generating aggregated statistics about how the website is used.
b. Persistent cookies are used to recognize a computer that has previously visited www.dwaynegravesonline.com and our partner sites, which can improve a user’s experience, for example by continuing preference settings from previous visits. dwaynegravesonline.com and our partner sites currently use the following first-party persistent cookies:
How do you use the information?
Site activity information.
We keep track of the actions you take, such as the pages you visit, how long you visit, the links you click on, form submissions, and downloads.
Access Device and Browser Information.
When you access our site from a computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information from that device about your browser type, location, and IP address, as well as the pages you visit.
We use “cookies” (small pieces of data we store for an extended period of time on your computer, mobile phone, or other device) to make our site easier to use and to make our advertising better.For example, we use them to store your email address or login ID (but never your password) to make it easier for you to login whenever you come back to our site. We also use them to confirm when you reach certain pages on our website. Cookies are used to tell us when you are interacting with our advertisements and to personalize the ads you see about us.
Dwayne Graves Online maintains several lists of subscribers who have asked to receive periodic email updates. Any recipient of an Dwayne Graves Online email may unsubscribe from future messages via a link at the bottom of each email message. We do not sell, rent, exchange, or otherwise disclose our list subscribers to persons or organizations outside dwaynegravesonline.com. Messages sent from Dwayne Graves Online to email subscribers may include a tracking pixel to provide basic aggregate analytics such as the percentage of recipients who opened an email or clicked on a link in an email, the percentage of subscribers using various email clients, and the number of times an email was forwarded or printed. Our email analytics providers, also offer the capability to view some data, such as whether a mass email was opened, at an individual level for 30 days after an email was sent; as a matter of policy and practice this data is only viewed on an aggregate basis.
When you follow a link to an external site, you are leaving www.dwaynegravesonline.com and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external site. www.dwaynegravesonline.com and our partner sites do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained in a linked site. We also do not endorse the organizations or individuals maintaining sites that we link, any views they express, or any products/services they offer.
What control does the customer have over their personal information?
1. You can unsubscribe from our email list by clicking the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any email communication we send you. If you want us to remove all personal information – including name, email, mailing address please contact info[at]dwaynegravesonline.com with your request to delete your profile.
2. You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases that may impact your ability to use our site. Before blocking cookies – we highly recommend reading why cookies are good here:http://blog.hubspot.com/in-defense-of-tracking-cookies. http://lifehacker.com/5461114/fact-and-fiction-the-truth-about-browser-cookies.
3. You may opt-out of the placement of cookies by many of these advertisers here.To opt-out of Facebook advertising visit – https://www.facebook.com/help/146952742043748 To opt-out of Google advertising visit –https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en Google Analytics –https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
How do you protect the information?
1. We take reasonable precautions to protect our site and information automatically collected by www.dwaynegravesonline.com or voluntarily submitted to www.dwaynegravesonline.com. For example, we restrict access to information collected by or submitted to www.dwaynegravesonline.com to employees who access it to perform their duties. Access to Dwayne Graves Online accounts on third-party sites is limited to the staff who administer those accounts.
2. We also utilize commonly used practices and technical controls to protect this information, along with www.dwaynegravesonline.com and our partner sites itself. These practices and controls include, but are not limited to, encrypting the transfer of personal information over the Internet via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), using high-strength firewalls and intrusion detection systems (IDS) to safeguard personal information and maintaining strict technical controls and procedures to ensure the integrity of all data on www.dwaynegravesonline.com and our partner sites. We periodically review our processes and systems to verify compliance with industry best practices and ensure the highest level of security for our website.
3. Children and Privacy on www.dwaynegravesonline.com. We believe in the importance of protecting the privacy of children online and do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 18. Our site is not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under 18. To notify us of our receipt of information by children under 18, please contact us at info[at]dwaynegravesonline.com