LeadPages offers a great software for building great landing pages (and websites) that convert into more leads and sales. With LeadPages, the only thing better than the software is getting a LeadPages discount.
Would you agree?
And then on top of that you can use the LeadPages free trial to test out the software for 14 days before you buy it.
Most importantly, you can get the discount and free trial without needing a promo code or coupon.
Why do you need LeadPages?
Look, I cannot tell you specifically why you should be using this software. I don’t know you or your situation. I can share with you the features that it offers (but I imagine you are already aware of them) and I can share why I use it.
You can create…
- Websites – You can create complete websites with this software focused on getting leads and making sales without all the headaches. Just click the “Watch a demo” button when you visit this page.
- Opt-in page – Need more leads? Create an opt-in page and then share and promote it.
- Launch page – Introduce your new product or service to the world with this page.
- Sales page – If you have a product or service, you probably want to use a sales page to showcase your products or services.
- Webinar page – Create a landing page for your latest webinar.
- Video Training pages – Create a video training series to provide more information and help your customers
- Thank You page – Let your customers know you care with a Thank You page.
So, if you have a need for any of these pages, then LeadPages may be right for you. Whether you want to create a website or add a landing page to your existing website, this software provides a flexible solution.
Why do I use LeadPages?
This was one of the first online marketing software I was introduced to. And after all these years, it’s still my main software that I turn to. Imagine, you have a business idea, but you don’t know if it will work.
With LeadPages, you could take that idea and create something tangible the same day. So you don’t have invest all your time, money, and energy to build up a large website (at least not right away).
Then you can just share or promote your website, landing page, or funnel to see how your idea works.
I gave you a test example, but you could also create a business only by using LeadPages (and Aweber). It just depends on your creativity.
And if you want to test various pages, you can do so easily.
Additionally, I use LeadPages because their support has always been amazing. Beyond the software, the company also provides great training and resources to help you get the most out of their software and your marketing.
To access the training and resources, just click here and then once you get to the next page, look for Resources on the top left side of the page. There you will find the Resource Library, webinars, and more.
How do you get the LeadPages discount?
With LeadPages, you can get a great discount. You can save up up to 39% off the price of LeadPages when you choose an annual plan.
Plus, you can also get a free domain.
And there is no promo code or coupon needed.
The LeadPages plans include…
- Start – For people that only want to build 1 website
- Standard – If you want to build 1 site and landing pages, pop-ups, and alert bars
- Pro – If you want to build 3 sites and landing pages, pop-ups, and alert bars
- Advanced – If you want to build 50 sites and landing pages, pop-ups, and alert bars
That is just the general idea of what you get with the LeadPages discount. You can visit this page to see the complete features of each plan.
How to start the 14-day free trial
As if the LeadPages discount and the free domain are not already great with an annual plan, you can also test-drive the software before you make any payment.
You can try this software for 14 days with the LeadPages free trial.
This will give you plenty of time to play with the software. You could create a website during that time easily or you could create a ton of landing pages. Even if you were to create just one landing page a day, you would have created 14 landing pages by the end of the free trial.
Don’t you think that would give you a good idea to determine whether the software is right for you?
I think so too.
You can start your free trial right now and start creating landing pages, websites, and more.
Additional resources for you
If you are new to LeadPages and marketing, I don’t want you to feel like you have to do everything alone.
There are some great resources that can help you with marketing. Sometimes all you need is one new idea to take your idea, business, or dream to a new level.
Though LeadPages is a simple software you can figure out on your own, here are some additional resources that are available if you need them.
- DGO Business Resources – This is my membership site and free eBook that provides you with additional resources for online business and marketing. Access the site and eBook here.
- The Ultimate Website Workout – Discover how to make your website work for your business with this website goal setting workbook. Access the workbook here.
- The Guide to Landing Pages – If you still have questions about landing pages, this will guide you through foundational strategy, content, and optimization. Access this guide now.
- Find More Clients – Learn 30+ tips from marketing experts for finding more clients. Access this guide now.
These are some resources that could guide you as you are getting started or if you are ever feeling stuck.
Now I feel like I have done my part to set you up for success. You understand what LeadPages provides for you and you know why I rely on this software.
You can start a free 14 day trial with LeadPages, you know how to get up to 39% off when you choose an annual plan, and you have extra resources to guide you if you want to learn more, need additional help, or get stuck.