The landing page. Oh so simple. Yet, this simple page can make or break your business. With a poor landing page, you will get poor return on your advertising. With a great landing page, you could get more leads and more sales for your business.
But with all the software available online, how do you know which to use?
Well, you could try them all out and then see what works best for you. Sure, that could cost you a bit of money initially, but in the end, you will have your answer.
Or you could look for a landing page builder free trial.
This will allow you to test out the software before you purchase. This will give you time to tinker with the software. You could build some landing pages and see how they perform.
Then you would have a good idea whether the software is the best solution for you.
Today, we will discuss a landing page builder free trial software that you could take for a test drive.
Introduction to Leadpages
- Create websites
- Build landing pages
- Generate pop-up forms
- Create alert bars
- Mobile responsive
- Use high converting templates
- Free trial!
Leadpages is a web-based software that allows you to create pages for your business.
The major selling point of this online application is the simplicity the software provides.
With this landing page builder software, you can easily create landing pages, simple websites, and more for your business in minutes. This could save you time because you can create pages fast and begin testing them. This could save you money since you can do the work yourself.
You can quickly create pages and put them into action for your business. This makes it very simple to turn your ideas into reality.
You can also integrate this software with other email marketing software for lead generation. If you go this route, I recommend using Aweber.
This software allows you to send automatic emails and newsletters to your leads to share information and build relationships.
When you pair the 2 software together, you can create powerful systems for email marketing.
And the best part is you can try both of these software for free. Test them out and then decide if they work best for you.
Common Uses for Leadpages
A great feature of Leadpages is that you can create various types of pages. This gives you flexibility in your business.
Let’s look at the various sales and lead pages that you can create.
- Opt-in – These pages are designed so you can build an email marketing list or gain email subscribers for your newsletter. They simply provide their contact information or opt-in.
- Launch – Got a new product or service to introduce? Then a launch page may be best for you.
- Sales – If you have a product or service, you probably want to use a sales page to showcase your products or services.
- Webinar – If you currently do webinars or are interested in doing webinars, you can setup webinar pages.
- Pre-cart – Take your customers all the way to purchase with pre-cart pages.
- Upsell-Bonus – Do you want to provide your customers with bonus(es) or offer an upsell, then you may want to browse the upsell-bonus pages.
- Thank You – If you want to make your business stand out from the crowd, you can create a special thank you page to show your customers you value their service.
- Marketplace – You can also purchase more templates from the Marketplace.
- Facebook Ads – Turn your landing page into Facebook ads, keeping your message clear.
Benefits for Using This Software
Now that you understand more about Leadpages, you may still need a little more information.
What are the benefits of using this software?
How does it help you?
Well, you can…
- Create simple, focused websites in minutes.
- Bring an idea to life instantly and start applying it in your business
- “Begin with the end in mind” (Stephen Covey) and find the perfect template for your goal (opt-in, launch, sales, webinar, etc)
- Get more customers and sales
- Leverage proven templates that convert
- Let your creativity run wild and create exciting pages or websites
- Use existing templates or customize your own page
- Save time and money because you don’t need to hire someone
How to Start the Free Trial
Now, you have been introduced to Leadpages, a great software for creating websites and landing pages. You learned various ways to use the software and some benefits you gain from the software.
So, how do you start your free trial today?
Let me guide you through the few simple steps.
- Click this link to visit the Leadpages website.
- Select the “Free a Free Trial” button.
- Choose between the Monthly and Annual payment.
- Choose the plan that best meets your needs.
- Select “Start Free Trial” under your chosen plan.
And there you have it!
If you follow every step, you could begin creating your first website or landing page in the next 5 minutes.
And best of all, you can use the Leadpages landing page builder free trial for 14 days. This will allow you to get familiar with the software, tinker around, and test it out.
At the end of 14 days, you should have a clear understanding of the software, how to use it, and whether you want to continue with it.
A Limitation to Consider
Also, it should be mentioned that Leadpages does have a limitation if you want to send automated emails.
Leadpages specializes in creating websites and landing pages. If you want to also send emails to your leads, you will need to integrate an email autoresponder or automated email software with it.
I recommend Aweber as it easily integrates with Leadpages, but there are other options. If you already have an email software, then you just have to connect it with Leadpages.
If not, you can check out my Aweber review to see if its a good choice for you.
Today, we have discussed a great software you could use to create landing pages. Of course, it could also be used to create websites, pop-up forms, and alert boxes. It gives you multiple options to capture more leads in your business.
We covered a landing page builder free trial you could take advantage of so you can try it before you buy. You can try out the software in your business to see how it works for you. Then you can decide if you want to continue using it.
So what are you waiting for?
You could start creating your first landing page in just a few short minutes!