You have probably heard about Kartra, the all-in-one marketing software that is shaking up business. If you desire to create an online business or are tired of using multiple software solutions, Kartra could be the answer you’ve been searching for. And now you can take advantage of the Kartra 14-Day trial to test drive the software to ensure it is a good fit for your business.
Kartra 14-Day Trial
- All-in-One Marketing Cloud-Based Platform
- Tons of great features
- Save money by cutting extra tools
- Flexible, as simple or complex as you need
What is Kartra used for?
Kartra is an all-in-one business solution. It is web based software that you can access from anywhere with an internet connection.
If you are interested in starting or growing your online business, Kartra has a ton of features that you would not typically find in just one software.
These features include…
- Landing pages
- Sales funnels
- Email marketing
- Membership and subscription sites
- Customer service
- Calendars for appointments
That just gives you an idea of how powerful this software is. We really dig into all the features in the Kartra review and pricing plans article.
Imagine paying for separate software for each of those features. The cost would start adding up quickly. Plus, you would hope that all the different software work together well.
Of course, you need to actually use it to see if it’s right for you.
That’s what makes the Kartra 14-day trial so great. You don’t have to worry about getting the product and getting a refund if it’s not a good fit for you. You can just test drive Kartra for a couple weeks and get a feel for it.
What does it replace?
By just having one software for your business, you are streamlining operations and your costs. You may not need a lot of different software. You may not want to log in to a bunch of different accounts and try to make them all work together.
If you find yourself with this issue, you may be looking for an alternative.
According to Kartra, here is a list of everything it replaces (and it’s pretty impressive)…
- Email marketing campaign platform
- Marketing automation platform (letting you build and automate your sales funnels)
- Marketing page builders (landing pages, squeeze pages, sales pages, thank you pages, product launch pages, checkout pages, video sales letter pages, and more)
- Membership portal builders
- Shopping carts
- Online form builders
- Split testing and link tracking software
- Calendar and appointment scheduling software
- Helpdesk ticketing systems, including live chat
- Video hosting (with advanced marketing features)
- Affiliate management system
- Campaign analytics platform
- Custom programming to integrate your various marketing software platforms — Kartra seamlessly integrates all of the above already
- Graphic designers — Kartra’s professional, stunning templates designed to convert — for pages, emails, forms, and more — take care of that for you
Rather than having to learn multiple software solutions, you can just focus on learning one. And if you are not using all the features, then you can just learn what you need at the moment to get up and running.
Then you know you have more features that are available that you could learn as needed.
Additionally, Kartra provides great training to help you navigate its software so you can get up and running as quickly as possible.
How much does it cost?
Even though you can begin with the Kartra 14-day trial, it is helpful to know exactly how much the software could cost if you decide to purchase Kartra following the trial offer.
The monthly price ranges from $99 to $499 a month. When you purchase an annual plan you could save up to 25% with its discount. With annual plans, you pay for the year upfront, but with the up to 25% discount, it will be like paying $79 to $379 monthly.
More specifically, for each Kartra plan, you can expect to pay the following with a monthly plan…
- Starter Plan is $99 monthly.
- Silver Plan is $199 monthly.
- Gold Plan is $299 monthly.
- Platinum Plan is $499 monthly.
- Enterprise Plans also available.
Starter plan vs Silver, Gold, and Platinum plans
So which plan is right for you?
It depends on what you are looking for.
If you just want the minimum to get started without paying too much, then the Starter plan could be right for you. You get most of the same features as the upper level plans.
But your limitations include…
- No more than 2,500 leads
- 1 custom domain
- 15,000 emails a month
- 50 GB bandwidth
- Host 100 pages
- 2 membership sites
- 1 additional team member
- 1 helpdesk
- Agency not included
Still, with the limitations, you may think that this is more than enough for your business. If this is the case, then the Starter plan should be fine for you.
But, if you want to…
- have more leads
- more custom domains
- send more emails monthly – unlimited
- have more bandwidth – unlimited
- pages – unlimited
- membership sites – unlimited
- team members – unlimited
- help desk – unlimited
Then you will need at least the Silver plan to meet those requirements. Beyond that, it just depends on if you need more than 3 custom domains, more than 12,500 leads a month.
If this sounds like you, then you would need the Gold or Platinum plan to fit your needs.
Luckily, regardless of the plan you need, you can still begin with the Kartra 14-day trial.
How do you get started?
If you have made it to this point, you may be ready to get started, but you could use a little more guidance.
There is no judgement here. It actually can be a little difficult to navigate to ensure you get the Kartra 14-day trial.
I have no problem walking you through the steps to ensure you get your trial so you can start or grow you business beginning today.
Here are the steps to follow for the Kartra trial offer…
- Click this link to go to the Kartra website
- Watch the video (it’s less than 3 minutes long)
- When you are ready to start the trial, click on “Get Started” under the video. You can also go to “Plans & Pricing” at the top of the page.
- Once the page is completely loaded, move your cursor/mouse to the top of the page and the Kartra trial offer should pop up.
- Be happy and get started! ; )
Once you have completed those steps, then you can begin the 14-day Kartra trial. This will allow you to test out the software to make sure it meets your needs.