When you are ready to start or grow your business, you may need new equipment to get your business off the ground. You may need equipment to replace existing equipment. Or you may require the latest technology to give your business an edge over its competition.
The new equipment may come with a high cost. To purchase this equipment, you may require equipment loans for business.
You have many options for your commercial funding needs.
But which company should you choose?
When it comes to equipment loans and financing, you don’t ask for too much. You just want a company that:
- Provides quick funding
- Has simple funding options
- Requires little paperwork
- Offers fair funding terms
Does that sound right?
Today we will discuss…
- What are equipment loans for business?
- What industries could benefit?
- How to get loans for equipment (Can’t wait? Request a free consultation here.)
Are you ready?
What are equipment loans for business?
Many businesses may struggle to find the money to fix their equipment, replace it, or just buy new equipment. If this is the case, then businesses can take out equipment loans. These are special loans that use the equipment you buy as collateral.
Equipment loans could save you money, are easier to obtain, and allow you to purchase quality equipment.
Using the equipment as collateral, your business doesn’t lose a whole lot if you fail to pay your loan (but you should still avoid this). This is why it’s not too much of a risk for start-up businesses.
You can typically finance from 80 to 100 percent of the cost of the equipment for the loan. In addition, many times you are given flexible repayment options.
This can help your business earn more money in a given time while handling the loan payments.
The application process is both quick and easy. Since the loan is for equipment, the credit score requirement may be more flexible. But keep in mind, if you have bad credit, you may have to pay more out of pocket.
Also, unlike general business loans, your business doesn’t have to have been operational for two to three years. You may only need 4 months in business to apply.
In a broad sense, there isn’t much documentation that is required for you to obtain an equipment loan. After applying, equipment loan companies are usually quick to respond.
Equipment loans for business help you…
- acquire new equipment
- buy big ticket equipment with little to no funding out of your pocket
- put new equipment to use to create more income
- preserve your working capital
With equipment loans and financing, you could acquire equipment for:
- And more
Now that you have a greater understanding of equipment loans, let’s look at some industries that use these loans.
What industries could benefit?
Whether you’re a small business owner buying your first piece of equipment or a more experienced business owner purchasing replacements, you get a chance to own state-of-the-art equipment.
You may have had your equipment for years and, when they start breaking down, it is most likely time for an upgrade. Replacing the equipment may prove to be more cost-effective than repairing it.
If repairing your damaged equipment is more affordable, then other funding options may be available (such as business line of credit) that can help.
For small business owners, equipment costs can be substantial if you have to cover the entire cost. This may compel you to look for the cheapest equipment you can find. Unfortunately, this increases the risk of the equipment breaking down sooner resulting in you spending more money for repairs and replacement.
With an equipment loan, you can just buy brand-new equipment immediately.
Any industry that requires equipment could benefit from equipment loans and financing.
Some common industries include:
- Heavy equipment – For construction equipment and heavy machinery such as dump trucks, forklifts, etc.
- Farming – For farming equipment such as tractors, harvesters, planting, seeding and tillage equipment.
- Trucking – Including Tractor Trailers (Semi Trucks), flatbeds, enclosed trailers, moving trucks, and more.
- Restaurants – Including traditional restaurants, franchises, cafes, bakeries, and more.
- Lodging – For resorts, hotels, motels, bed and breakfast (B&B/BnB), and more.
- Salons – Including hair, nails, tanning, waxing and hair removal, facials and skin treatment, massages, and more.
- Medical – For private practices, diagnostic, imaging, treatment equipment, and more.
This list is just scratching the surface. There are other industries that may require equipment funding as well.
If you require equipment loans or financing, next, we will discuss how to get started.
How to get loans for equipment
Equipment loans provide an easy, low-risk way of borrowing money to purchase new equipment. They’re available for both long-time business owners and start-ups, as not too much information and documentation are required to obtain this loan.
With the equipment as collateral damage, businesses don’t have much to worry about in terms of loss. The flexible repayment options provide extra convenience. There’s no need to be concerned about repairs or purchasing the cheapest equipment available. Business owners can just obtain the best quality equipment instantly.
All-in-all, equipment loans are worth the investment for any business owner who needs to buy equipment now.
If an equipment loan seems right for you, there is a simple way to get started.
You can request a free consultation from this company.
When you do, they will contact you via telephone and email to discuss your business needs and recommend the best solution for you.
The requirements for this company are normally:
- In business for 4+ months
- 500+ Credit score (higher credit scores usually result in better terms and lower out of pocket costs)
For equipment purchases, equipment loans for business are normally preferred, but there are other funding options available.
This company offers:
- Equipment Financing
- Business Express Loans
- Business Cash Advances
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Business Lines of Credit
- And more.
A simple consultation could get you the funding you need.
This will get you started towards getting the funds you need for your business.
Today, we covered…
- Equipment loans for business
- What industries could equipment loans benefit?
- How to get equipment loans for business (Request a free consultation)
Now, you have a better understanding of equipment loans. You know what industries could benefit from these loans. And you know how to get started with a free consultation to get the funding you need.
If you need equipment loans and financing for your business now or in the future, you are now prepared and know what to do.
You can get the equipment your business needs so you can focus on what is most important…your business!