You learn something new everyday…never stop learning
You learn something new everyday. Is that how you live your life? Are you constantly learning? Are you constantly improving. I hope the answer to that is yes. Otherwise, it means you are stagnant and life is moving along without you.
I feel like Doogie Howser, jotting down my thoughts at the end of the day. Honestly, I did not think I would write anything today, but at the last minute, I decided to write. Who knows? Maybe what I write may inspire or help someone else. So, why let that opportunity pass?
It seems fairly easy to learn something new everyday. I mean even if you don’t try, you will probably learn at least one thing new each day.
Let me think for a minute about what I learned today…
- I listened to about 20-30 minutes of my audio book today. That doesn’t mean I learned everything I heard today, but I know I learned a few tidbits from it. Make sure you check out my reading list…I’m sure you will find some helpful books.
- I had a meeting today to discuss business and market research so I learned more about that today. I’m sure that will come in handy for years to come.
- I learned that I just needed some time to recharge and now I’m feeling stronger and ready for the next challenges ahead.
- I learned there is a difference from being busy and being productive. Okay, I already knew that but I did not apply that to everything. So I learned to apply that to some areas that I wasn’t.
- I learned what is on my schedule so far for this week and some of next week.
- I learned that I still like the song Am I Wrong by Nico & Vinz. It still has a great message that entrepreneurs can relate to.
- And I learned that I can write an article in about 15 minutes now when I’m just free flowing. Of course, it takes longer to edit.
So, yes…you learn something new everyday. But, I think you should try to learn as much as you can everyday. Don’t just settle for learning one new thing. Learn as much as you can and apply as much of it as you can.
If you haven’t taken a look at my resources page, you definitely should. If you have problems in your business, there is a good chance you will find a solution. Don’t have time to look at it now? Click below and download a copy for later.
Well, I hope you learned something new today. Signing out.