Boost Your Leads & Sales On A Budget With LeadPages Pricing
Have you heard about LeadPages? This exciting new software is changing the way you do business. In the past, it would take weeks if not months to create great websites. With this software, you can do it in minutes. Today, we will look at the software, LeadPages pricing, the benefits for you, and how you can get LeadPages today.
LeadPages is a web-based software that allows you to create pages for your business. It is best known for its simplicity as an online marketing tool. You can easily create exciting pages for your business in minutes. This saves you time and you can quickly start leveraging the pages you create in your business.
Create these pages with LeadPages
A great feature of LeadPages is that you can create various types of pages giving you flexibility in your business. Here are the pages that you can create.
- Opt-in – These pages are designed so you can build an email marketing list or gain email subscribers for your newsletter.
- Launch – Got a new product or service to introduce? Then a launch page may be best for you.
- Sales – If you have a product or service, you probably want to use a sales page to showcase your products or services.
- Webinar – If you currently do webinars or are interested in doing webinars, you can setup webinar pages.
- Pre-cart – Take your customers all the way to purchase with pre-cart pages.
- Upsell-Bonus – Do you want to provide your customers with bonus(es) or offer an upsell, then you may want to browse the upsell-bonus pages.
- Thank You – If you want to make your business stand out from the crowd, you can create a special thank you page to show your customers you value their service.
- Marketplace – You can also purchase more templates from the LeadPages Marketplace.
How does this benefit you?
- You can create simple, focused websites in minutes.
- You can bring an idea to life instantly and start applying it in your business
- “Begin with the end in mind” (Stephen Covey) and find the perfect template for your goal (opt-in, launch, sales, webinar, etc)
- You can get more customers and sales
- You can leverage proven templates that convert
- You can let your creativity run wild and create exciting pages or websites
- You can use existing templates or customize your own page
- You can save time and money because you don’t need to hire someone to create your website
And here is a pro tip to help you get more conversions. You can use creative title generators to boost the conversions on your landing pages.
LeadPages pricing plans
I’m sure LeadPages pricing is a major factor in your purchasing decision. So let’s look at the numbers so you can see if they make sense for you.
I believe it is very affordable for all the features you get. Every business can add it to their business without breaking their budget. You just have to determine what is the right pricing plan for your business.
You can pay either monthly, annual, or every 2 years. The 3 levels are Standard, Pro, and Advanced. You can save nearly 40% with annual billing.
- Standard – $37 per month
- Pro – $79 per month
- Advanced – Not available
- Standard – $25 per month
- Pro – $49 per month
- Advanced – $199 per month
2 Year Billing
- Standard – $17 per month
- Pro – $42 per month
- Advanced – $159 per month
How does this benefit you?
- You can choose the pricing plan that works best for your business
- You can find the pricing plan that works best for you budget
- You can choose how often you want to pay for service (monthly, annual, or every 2 years)
How to get LeadPages today
Now that you are informed about LeadPages, you must decide if it is right for you.
You can make great, focused websites in minutes without needing to outsource.
You know all about LeadPages pricing so you can choose the best pricing plan for your business and budget.
You can get LeadPages today and in a few minutes, you could have your first website created. You could begin using it immediately in your business to get new customers, build customer relationships, and make more sales.
If you don’t have an autoresponder, I recommend you pair LeadPages with Aweber or Drip. You can try Aweber for free for 30 days. You can also try Drip for free. That makes things easier because you can try them both for free and then decide which works best for your needs.
And as a bonus, you can also go through this free email marketing training. This will help you in business so you can maximize your results, leading to more leads and sales.