What Is LeadPages Landing Page Software? (Pricing Plans & Table)
Have you heard about LeadPages landing page software?
This exciting new software is changing the way you do business.
In the past, it would take weeks if not months to create great simple websites, sales pages, and landing pages. If you had a new business idea, it would take some time to implement.
You may have to…
- Map out your idea
- Hire a web designer
- Possible redesigns
This could take weeks to months before you can bring your idea to life.
With this landing page software, you can do it in minutes, saving yourself time, energy, and money.
If you are wondering…
How much does LeadPages cost?
We will cover that below…and how you can try the software for free.
Today, we will look at…
- What is LeadPages landing page software?
- The types of landing pages you can create
- How the software benefits you
- LeadPages pricing plans/table
- How you can get a LeadPages free trial today
Let’s get started.
What is LeadPages landing page software?
LeadPages is a web-based landing page software that allows you to create simple websites and pages for your business. It is best known for its simplicity as an online marketing tool. You can easily use this software to create exciting landing pages, sales pages, and websites for your business in minutes.
Even if you are not tech savvy, you can easily learn how to use LeadPages.
This software saves you time and you can quickly start leveraging the websites and landing pages you create in your business.
Create these landing pages with LeadPages
A great feature of LeadPages is that you can create various types of pages giving you flexibility in your business. Here are the pages that you can create.
- Opt-in – These pages are designed so you can build an email marketing list or gain email subscribers for your newsletter or send automated emails.
- Launch – Got a new product or service to introduce? Then a launch page may be best for you.
- Sales – If you have a product or service, you probably want to use a sales page to showcase your products or services.
- Webinar – If you currently do webinars or are interested in doing webinars, you can setup webinar pages.
- Pre-cart – Take your customers all the way to purchase with pre-cart pages.
- Upsell-Bonus – Do you want to provide your customers with bonus(es) or offer an upsell, then you may want to browse the upsell-bonus pages.
- Thank You – If you want to make your business stand out from the crowd, you can create a special thank you page to show your customers you value their service.
- Marketplace – You can also purchase more templates from the LeadPages Marketplace.
How does this benefit you?
- You can create simple, focused websites in minutes.
- You can bring an idea to life instantly and start applying it in your business
- “Begin with the end in mind” (Stephen Covey) and find the perfect template for your goal (opt-in, launch, sales, webinar, etc)
- You can get more customers and sales
- You can leverage proven templates that convert
- You can let your creativity run wild and create exciting pages or websites
- You can use existing templates or customize your own page
- You can save time and money because you don’t need to hire someone to create your website
And here is a pro tip to help you get more conversions. You can use creative title generators to boost the conversions on your landing pages.
LeadPages pricing plans
I’m sure LeadPages pricing is a major factor in your purchasing decision. So let’s look at the numbers on LeadPages pricing plans so you can see if they make sense for you.
I believe it is very affordable for all the features you get. Every business can add it to their business without breaking their budget. You just have to determine what is the right pricing plan for your business.
You can pay either monthly, annual, or every 2 years. The 3 levels are Standard, Pro, and Advanced. You can see more information in the pricing table below.
Here is a way to can get a LeadPages discount…
You can save nearly 40% with annual billing.
- Standard – $37 per month
- Pro – $79 per month
- Advanced – Not available
- Standard – $25 per month
- Pro – $48 per month
- Advanced – $199 per month
2 Year Billing
- Standard – $17 per month
- Pro – $42 per month
- Advanced – $159 per month
Still not sure which plan is right for you?
Well, you can try the LeadPages 14-day free trial. Now you can use the sales and landing page software for free for 14 days and decide if it is right for you.
How does this benefit you?
Well, you can…
- Choose the pricing plan that works best for your business
- Find the pricing plan that works best for you budget
- Choose how often you want to pay for service (monthly, annual, or every 2 years)
- Test drive the landing page software for free for 14 days to decide if it is right for you
How to get LeadPages today
Now that you are informed about LeadPages landing page software, you must decide if it is right for you.
You can make great, focused websites in minutes without needing to outsource.
You know all about LeadPages pricing so you can choose the best pricing plan for your business and budget. Or you can try LeadPages for free for 14 days.
I recommend at least giving Leadpages a 60-90 day trial. This will give you sufficient time to get familiar with the software and incorporate it into your business. But you can get an understanding of how simple the software is with the 14-day free trial.
Sometimes it just takes a trial period to realize how great a product is.
You can get LeadPages today and in a few minutes, you could have your first website, landing page, or sales page created. You could begin using it immediately in your business to get new customers, build customer relationships, and make more sales.
You can try Aweber for free for 30 days.
You can also try Drip for free.
That makes things easier because you can try them both for free and then decide which works best for your needs.
And as a bonus, you can also go through this free email marketing training. This will help you in business so you can maximize your results, leading to more leads and sales.